Sunday, June 13, 2010

The story behind my name.

It's not actually Kayla, you know. See, MY name is Allison, but I hated it, so I passed it on to my sister, and I took Kayla. Don't believe me?

Ok, fine, I meant my blog name, Coffee Berry Red. You saw the brief explanation of "If I were a crayon..," but I didn't just pull that out of a box.

Coffee is a brewed drink prepaed from roasted seeds, commonly called coffee beans, of the coffee plant. They are seeds of coffee cherries that grow on trees in over 70 countries. Coffee berries, which contain the coffee seed, or "bean," are produces by several species of small evergreen bush of the genus Coffea. Everyone likes a little knowledge thrown at them via blogs, right?

So my addiction to coffee, the fact that I am red (Ginger!), and a little insight from my good friend Chelsea, resulted in my name. Thus the blog of Coffee Berry Red came to be. (And of course, there was coffee in hand.)

No comments:

Post a Comment